BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

spring break & lent

I finalized plans for next week! Friday night I make the voyage to the cities. I'll spend Friday-Monday nights at my sister's in Eden Prairie. My sister will be in Colorado until Sunday afternoon so I'll alone at her place with Naughty (see picture) until Sunday afternoon. Tuesday through the weekend will be spent at Dawn's place. However, she's leaving Wednesday morning for Chicago and is getting back Friday (it is Friday, right Dawn?). I'll hopefully have my paper done by then so I'll have free time to spend doing whatever. So if anyone in the cities wants to hang out, you know where I'll be.

As for lent, I want to hop on the bandwagon and give something up. I just don't know what. It has been a couple of years since I tested my will power. I propose this: you guys decide. The only non-negotiable item is coffee. Coffee needs to stay because it directly relates to my ability to think in my 8am class. Discuss.

17 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

i think you should give up living in SD for lent.

no, for ever.

dawnmarie said...

ha! i posted after rach, and my comment beat hers!

Rachel said...

yay! you can come visit me in my new place! how are you at hanging stuff on walls? heh heh heh.

dawnmarie said...

twice! (three times?)

theresa said...

I would LOVE to give up living in SD for lent.

Rach, I'm not terrible. I did a decent enough job helping Dawn hang stuff up at her place.

dawnmarie said...

true story, she was magic in the bedroom.

er.

Rachel said...

*blink* um...

we are still talking about hanging pictures on the wall, right?

Brianinmpls said...

lmao...magic in the bed room I might cave on my lent action itme early...lol

Let me know when we are getting drinks next week is spring break and I am down to go out.

dawnmarie said...

I'm going to chicago for three days next week, wed-fri. but i have no plans all weekend, I'm free friday -monday.

dawnmarie said...

and i really didn't even think about the innuendo when i typed that. i just meant because we did the pictures in my bedroom.

theresa said...

I'm up for getting drinks whenever. Don't forget, I still owe you ice cream :)

dawnmarie said...

i was actually referring to this weekend, next weekend, i have a birthday party on saturday, but i could be persuaded to skip it.

Rachel said...

I won't be here this weekend. :(

Sarah said...

poor rachel, huh? has to miss out on all the fun. oh wait! that's me.

stupid SD.

theresa said...

but you'll be around next week and weekend, right? You won't miss out on all of the fun :)

Rachel said...

next week and weekend, yes, I'll be around. :)

theresa said...

Then it's all good. I'll mostly be a fun hater until my paper is done. Plus I have to take care of the poop factory until my sister gets back.