BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 23, 2006

our captain says there's nothing wrong

As promised (mostly for Sarah), here are pictures from the concert. Mr. Clyne and his Peacemakers rocked Skinners Pub. They played until 1 am, which included a long encore. Their opener, Taylor Hollinsworth, wasn't bad either. We picked up his cd, but I haven't had much of a chance to listen to it yet. The night was everything a girls night out should be: drinks, dancing, creepy guys hitting on us, nice guys hitting on us, nice guys buying us tequila shots, etc. I'll spare the details that don't matter, which are most of them. What needs to be said is that a good time was had by all. The title of this post are lyrics from the song "Beautiful Disaster". I thought it was fitting because I don't think my captain will have any objections to this post :) The first photo is my favorite. Overall, I love the way the black and white photos turned out. They always seem to be my favorite. That's all I've got for now.

7 mindblowing comments:

Toni said...

At first I thought that was a sweaty Kenny G...

dawnmarie said...

ha!! Toni, that's hilarious.

Sarah said...

so.damn.sexy.

wish i could have made it happen, but it would have been a bad idea with one mr. padres guy in attendance anyway.

did you get the live at billy bob's CD? i heard they gave them out free at the door.

Sarah said...

by the by, my favorite song is leaky little boat. or green and dumb. hmm. yeah, one of the two. but i also dig ALL of the songs from fizzy fuzzy, big & buzzy, but i don't usually count those refreshments songs as the same.

theresa said...

yeah, everyone did get a free cd at the door. do you want a copy?

Sarah said...

dusty was trying to suck up to me and offered me his (he had already bought it). s'up to you, if you wanna save me the hassle of dealing with him, okay. but it's totally not necessary. i still have to return his digi-camera at some point anyway.

theresa said...

if you want an original disk, you'll have to go through him. However, I'm more than happy to burn you a copy of mine and mail it down.