BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 12, 2006

spring break recap


Friday night I arrived in the Twin Cities. I spent a quiet weekend at my sister's place. On Tuesday we went to the Minnesota Zoo. While walking by the Caribou Exhibit, we had the bright idea that we should try to blend in. Personally, I think we were successful.








Except for Ace, she got a little confused.











Jess proudly displayed that she, like the camel, has two humps.








These little kids were priceless. The little boy turns to his mom and says "Mommy, I think they're breeding". The mom did everything she could not to bust out laughing.









Then we went to see a show at the Imax theater. We got a little bored while waiting so we were taking pictures with the dead sexy 3D glasses.








Wednesday morning I took Joanna and Dawn to the airport...early. It ended up being a pretty nice day so we went to the Sculpture Garden and walked around. Claussen was explaining the physics of this one to us.









We were less smart about things. We just wanted to take funny pictures.









Friday morning I got sick of my half grown out highlights so I went to Walgreens and bought hair dye. It isn't as red as that picture makes it look.






Today after I picked up Ace, we stoped at Caribou because I was feeling sleepy. This car was parked outside. I don't know if you can tell, but it says "we believe you" above the wheel well. I haven't seen anything this funny in a long time.





Then there was the drive home. After Granite Falls, the weather started getting crappy. It ended up being an amazingly fun drive. I'll post them once I get unpacked.

4 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

dawn and joanna appreciate the ride to the airport early.

sorry i was so tired and boring while you were with me!

Brianinmpls said...

lol...the picture of your mad driving skills is awesome!!! It was good to see you on Sat. We still got to do Ice Cream:) Sorry I ditched out won't happen again;)

Glad you made it safely

Anonymous said...

Every time I see the picture with the little guy scratching his head while looking in on two mammals having sex I think "Yeah, buddy, I know what you mean."

Sarah said...

love the hair, BTW.