BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 12, 2006

reminiscing this and that and having such a good time, oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day







The roads were good until we got 15 minutes south of Granite Falls, then it started to look like this--------->












Knowing I was in for the long haul, I got as much caffeine in my system as possible.















We battled ice on the winshield the entire time.













You guessed it, the roads got a lot worse.













I engaged my mad driving skills.













We almost died...17 times.













We decided to stop for a few minutes. My poor car.














We're a lot colder than we look.













We made snow angels. On the road.















At this point I was really cold.

















So was Ace.















We had to clean off the sign so we knew where we were. The real story is that we were just being stupid.













Snowy trees are pretty much the most beautiful thing on earth.

2 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

snow angels on the road. that's awesome. i miss college.

Sarah said...

omg! looks like you had so much fun! way to make the best of a crappy driving situation!