BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 16, 2006

random blabbering

I just got done registering my mom's email address so she could get onto messenger. It's pretty much the only way to talk to my brother who is in Italy. Actually getting her onto msn was one heck of a process. However, I think it's stellar that she's so excited about it.

Last night we rented the movie 'Just Friends'. The previews I saw for it made me skeptical, but it was really funny. As in it's one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I suppose it depends on your type of humor. No matter what, it's worth the rental to see the end credits.

I don't want to go to class this afternoon. It's cold outside and I'd rather just sit around here and be lazy. But I'll go because I feel like I'm wasting money if I don't. And actually, it's time to go. Class starts in 18 minutes.

When it comes down to it, it'll be a good day because it's payday!

11 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

yay for payday!

dawnmarie said...

i want a payday. stupid not until next week paydays.

Sarah said...

not only was today payday, it was the "free" one, as is known to occur twice a year in months that have 3 paydays. i mean, for those who are on the every-other-week schedule. my dad always blathers on about how it's not really free, but hey, it's free to me. i have a schedule for my expenses. one paycheck goes to the house, the other to bills. a third? free.

dawnmarie said...

i'm totally with you there sarah. i get my first free paycheck in june, and the second in december.

Toni said...

I get cheated and don't get any free checks :( We get paid on the 15th and the last day of the month.

Sarah said...

i think my other is in october.

don't feel bad, toni, it's not really free. [/say rah!'s dad's voice]

theresa said...

I've got a free check month this month too. I didn't even realize it. Thanks for the reminder Sarah!!

dawnmarie said...

looking at my calendar, it looks like your other one is in September.

I like having that extra check in december, makes christmas shopping easy.

theresa said...

I'm good with September. It makes books easier to pay for.

I'm also glad it's friday. I'm ready for it to be 5 so it'll be the weekend.

dawnmarie said...

i do not feel well today at all. i really really want to go home early, and i might, but if i go home early then i can't earn overtime tomorrow.

theresa said...

aw, that sucks. I hate those situations.