BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I love college

But not for the classes. For the crazy shit you can get away with.

My friend Claussen made Guinness Brownies using the recipe that was posted in the cave. It seems that you can't cut them until they are completely cooled. During the cooling process, Claussen and 3 of my other friends went downtown for drinks, leaving Ace and I alone with the brownies. We promised we wouldn't take them but we never promised we wouldn't hide them. Ace and I ended up making a 9 clue scavenger hunt(the clues were in the form of a story). I've never seen four grown men panic over chocolate like that. I don't know if I've seen four women have that big of a reaction to missing chocolate. They sprinted from clue to clue. In their defense, I've never had better brownies. They were absolutley delicious.

The scavenger hunt's first 4 clues were in Claussen's apartment. Clues 5-9 were in my apartment and mailbox. The brownies were finally found here:That's right, we hid brownies in the dryer. What a great night.

12 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

bwahahah! you guys are hilarious.

Rachel said...

good work. i miss college.

Sarah said...

i should try this with my MBA people. *snort*

Anonymous said...

Funny! And, for the record, you can pull these things off in an office, but they're generally not quite as amusing!

theresa said...

agreed. one of our clues involved letters on the bottoms of shot glasses that had to be unscrambled to get the next clue. but in order to get the clue, each of the four guys had to take a shot. you couldn't do that in most offices.

dawnmarie said...

T, that shot glass thing may be the best thing ever.

theresa said...

the hardest part was thinking of a four letter clue that wasn't too difficult. we used "sofa". It proved more challenging than it should have been. The drunks couldn't get sofa right away and asked us what a "fosa" was.

Toni said...

bahahaha!! That's great! I miss college!

dawnmarie said...

me too, Toni. remember when we switched Saeng's bed at ACUI and he was so drunk he didn't notice until the next morning.

Brianinmpls said...

You posting this receipe?

theresa said...

I could, but it is pretty long so I'll probably just email it to you if that's ok.

Rachel said...

mmm... brownies...

that reminds me, i should go buy eggs so i can bake cookies sometime next week.