BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 17, 2006

happy friday

Last night I made cake cookies. I used funfetti cake mix and vanilla chips. They're tasty

I'm excited it's Friday. I sort of have big plans for the weekend. Though they're probably not terribly exciting for anyone but me.

Tonight I'll hopefully get some laundry done. The latest that I run out of clean socks will be tomorrow morning. I'm sure there is also be some drinking on the docket. I mixed up a strawberry daquiri bucket earlier in the week...

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut at 8:30. Pub crawl is tomorrow afternoon. I think it starts at noon. I'll probably regret it but you've gotta try everything once, right? After pub crawl (last year it was over at 5:30) then we'll all return to the apartment and carry on the post pub crawl tradition of watching Disney movies while passing out.

Sunday Mom is coming to visit. She didn't pick the best day to drop by, but she's been warned of my possible health condition.

Does anyone else have exciting plans?

6 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

meh, nothing. and that's just fine by me. i am perfectly content to veg on the couch with my dog watching taped episodes of the office. i just hope it doesn't snow.

dawnmarie said...

i was wondering what kind of chips to use with funfetti mix. hmm. i hope you got your stuff done and i hope that you have a good time with that pub crawl.

dawnmarie said...

i was wondering what kind of chips to use with funfetti mix. hmm. i hope you got your stuff done and i hope that you have a good time with that pub crawl.

dawnmarie said...

i wonder how hung over you are today...

theresa said...

pub crawl was great fun. we started drinking at 12, were drunk by 3, came home at 5:30, ordered pizza, were asleep at 6:30, and woke up with hangovers at 9. Today, I felt perfectly fine. It was fantastic.

dawnmarie said...

that's awesome. i'm glad you had such a fun time.