BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

checking in

Well, I'm sitting here in Dawn's apartment attempting to be a fun hater and get this paper done. So far it isn't going well. Why why why do I do this to myself? If I could just get it started it wouldn't be so bad. Right now I'm at a loss for words when it comes to this paper. My mind is in spring break mode and doesn't want to come back to reality. I can't even use the excuse that I'm tired anymore. *sigh*

12 mindblowing comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Check in is at the Muddy Pig on Sat night...right?

theresa said...

Either the Muddy Pig or Dawn also said something about going to Sweeny's. Either way, out is the plan for Saturday night.

Rachel said...

I called you last night, but you're such a fun-hater you wouldn't even answer your phone or call me back.

Want to go to Chipotle tonight?

theresa said...

holy crap. you did call. until now, I hadn't looked at my phone since about 3 yesterday afternoon. sorry about that.

yes, I would love to go to Chipotle tonight

Rachel said...

Sweet. I'll call you when I get home from work.

theresa said...

excellent. I'll answer my phone this time.

Rachel said...

If you don't, I'll just stand under the window and yell. Or something.

theresa said...

that would be funny. *thinks about not answering the phone*

Rachel said...

or maybe i'll just go to chipotle by myself...

theresa said...

*sad* you can't do that. it just wouldn't be right.

Sarah said...

*mutters* stupid chipotle.

theresa said...

sorry. If it makes you feel better, we had to stand in a super long line.