BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

temporarily boring

There's been a lot going on this week and the next two days are pretty much going to be hell. I apologize for the recent lack of anything substantial. Hopefully after Friday my life will return to it's normal status of fun lovin. I might go blow a few hundred bucks this weekend to make myself feel better. Or I could be responsible and go to the library to do research. Or I could go out and drink a lot. Or I could stay at home and catch up on sleep. At this point, it's hard to say what will happen.

5 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

in my new-found self-control,I say, do not go out and blow a few hundred bucks.

Rachel said...

Be a responsible fun-hater for now. Save your money and spend it on baseball games!

theresa said...

oh, don't worry. there's always money for baseball games.

dawnmarie said...

sadly, there isn't always money for baseball games for me. Here's hoping beth has to skip a lot of games this summer. cause she said she'd think of me for some of her unusable tickets.

theresa said...

If I lived as close as you do, I probably wouldn't be able to go to as many as I would like. Since I can only make it up every once in a while, it makes it easier for me to justify.