BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 31, 2006

hooray for friday

The week of hell is mostly over. I still have to attend one more class and go to work. I'm having a hard time gathering the ambition to go to that class. I had an exam in my 8 am class which I flew through (finally a test that goes well...YES!) and I my class at 10 was cancelled. It makes it hard to sit here in the computer lab for half an hour when I know I could be at home taking a nap.

I'm also tossing around the idea of going to work an hour early. If I go in early, it's doubtful I'd get to leave early. I could use the money, but will the extra $10 make that much of a difference? Is it worth it? At this point, I'm thinking no. After doing nothing but study and work for the past 4 days, I'll probably take that hour to relax.

I'll be finding out how much my tax return is later today. Depending on the amount I get back, I may be fiscally irresponsible and hit submit on the order sitting in my amazon.com shopping cart. Or I might drive down to Sioux Falls and get the stupid iPod because I'm too impatient to wait for it to be delivered. I can always use the $25 gift certificate to buy the FM transmitter. I think I could wait for that.

Sarah, which iPod did you get? Do you like it? I'm thinking about getting the 30GB black one.

I'll try to do something outrageously fun this weekend because lately. I've been lacking in that department. Odds are it'll just be me drinking a lot. That'll be fun too.

Anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?

12 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

I'm going to SuperTarget tonight, bedroom shopping tomorrow, a lacrosse game tomorrow night, and a bridal shower on Sunday afternoon.

So the lacrosse game should be fun.

dawnmarie said...

i'm going to st cloud tonight, lacrosse game tomorrow.

Kristie said...

I'm clearly not Sarah, but I know she got the 30GB black one. It's exactly the same one that's been sitting in my Amazon.com cart for a week, just tempting me to hit the "Proceed to checkout" button.

Or I could use the $10 in Reward Zone dollars I just got from Best Buy and be happier sooner.

Sarah said...

um, yep. 30G black.

don't know what exactly i will be doing this weekend, but cake cookies, homework and housework are likely on the list.

theresa said...

kristie, I'm in the same situation. it's been sitting there with the itrip waiting for me to hit send.

Sarah, if I end up making my way down there, I'll stop by and drop off Jack Johnson cds.

Sarah said...

Ooooh! Yay. I might even share one of my cherry chip cookies with you. I mean, if there are any left.

Kristie said...

Theresa - I totally forgot that I haven't decided yet whether to get a new black iTrip. But of course the main reason I want a black iPod (besides the fact that it's much sexier than white) is to match the interior of my car, so it only follows I'd need a black iTrip. Hmm.

dawnmarie said...

Hey, does an itrip work with a shuffle? Nick has a shuffle.

Sarah said...

so you're telling me i need to get a black iTrip? cool, i didn't know there were options.

t - call me if you decide to come down. i can try to shower or something. and be home, cause i might take gabi out too. anyway, just call so i have time to get home and/or meet you somewhere.

Kristie said...

Dawn - I think there's a special type of iTrip or similar FM transmitter for the shuffle, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure the Apple store could point you in the right direction, and you can buy it practically anywhere.

Sarah - You don't need to get a black iTrip. It's just my wacky quandry.

theresa said...

for the record, I did get the black iPod. it's shiny and fun.

now after browsing the selection at best buy, I'm debating whether or not I should get the iTrip or the roadtrip. Right now I'm leaning towards the roadtrip because it'll keep the ipod charged while I'm using it in the car and as we all know, I'm in the car a lot.

Kristie said...

Hmm. I just realized as I was reading your last comment, Theresa, that indeed, it was sorta dumb to buy the black iTrip and black car charger when I can't use both at the same time. (Oh, I got the new iPod this evening too.) Methinks I'll be making some sort of return/new purchase tomorrow over lunch or after work. Thanks!