BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 21, 2006

ugh

Well, I'm still alive...but barely.

Things got sketchy after all the good stuff earlier in the week. I now have three tests and a quiz under my belt. I'm glad that's over.

I've been sick all week. I've had a sore throat and stuffy head since Monday. I even skipped two classes, which is a lot for me. I've taken about 9 hours worth of naps since Tuesday, also a lot for me. Right now I'm at work and I want a nap, but no such luck for another 4 hours.

Fez had to go down the tunnel of no return this morning. The poor little guy had been sick since November. His little fishy gills just couldn't handle it anymore. *sniff*

Tomorrow I'm supposed to play oozeball. I don't know how I feel about it. It's SO fun, but I don't want to play and get any sicker than I already am. If I don't play, I leave my team a player short. It's a crapchute.

This weekend I also have to get to work on that stupid paper that I've been putting off. I'll be glad when that sucker is done. Then I can start working on the next one.

2.5 weeks until this semester is over. May 10th will be a very good day.

ETA: My favorite anti-bacterial lotion that I use at work is almost gone and I can only get the scent around christmas. Stupid seasonal lotion.

5 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Poor T. I'd hug you, but I don't want to get sick. :(

Anonymous said...

I agree. I'd give you a hug, T, but I don't wanna get sick. And you're kinda far away, too.

Get better soon!

theresa said...

I blame this on the cold medicine, which I know will not be a good enough excuse for you :)

I really did mean craps shoot but your way works too.

Sarah said...

was totally gonna question crapchute myself. :)

dawnmarie said...

i was going to mention it too, but seeing as she was sick, she got a free pass.