BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 09, 2006

shiny

I'm weak. I just ordered this charger/fm transmitter for my iPod.

It'll be here Wednesday. *excited* The best part: it was $50 less than it would have been if I were to purchase it at Best Buy thanks to a lower original price and a $25 rewards certificate.

In other exciting news: I think I'm going to the Twins game Friday night! It'll be my only chance this season to boo the f'in yankees so I feel obligated to be there.

5 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

i want an ipod! [/whines]

Anonymous said...

I want an iPod, too! /would whine, but she could've foregone her Twins addiction for one.

If you're at the Yankees game in the Cheap Seats Friday, come say "hi"!

theresa said...

I am for sure going to the game Friday night. We bought tickets tonight. I'll be sitting in section 135, row 2. in other words, I'll be sitting right.in.front. of the bullpen. it'll be beautiful.

I'll make sure to stop up and say "hi"!

Sarah said...

i bought an i-trip yesterday. best.effing.invention.ever.

Kristie said...

I looked at the TransPod, but for my car, I ended up getting the Monster iCarPlay Wireless Plus since it's easier to stuff into my center console thingy.

Listening at work has been more of a problem. I'm using an iTrip, but charging it so it lasts all day is a challenge I'm still working on. Silly new iPod design.