BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 07, 2006

lost

I try to be nice to everyone. I think it's the right thing to do. The restraints are starting to break. People have been pissing me off lately and I'm about ready to burst. Honestly, if I say what I think about some people, there's a good chance that they'll never speak to me again. But there are more people involved than those particular people and myself. I refuse to be selfish and screw up friendships within an entire group. I don't know where to begin so I'm not even going to try.

I'm also starting to rethink my plans for after college. Half of me wants to stick with my original plans and the other half wants to go somewhere and start all over.

Who has a map I can borrow? I might need it...

1 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

babe, what's up?