BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

feelin' good

Lately I've talked to quite a few people I haven't talked to in a long time. Saturday I saw one of my best friends that I hadn't seen since Christmas. The same night I saw one of my best friends from high school that I hadn't seen or talked to in 3 years. Then last night I found myself talking to one of my friends that I haven't talked to in about a year. It was fantastic. I'm not good at staying in touch with people. In fact, I'm horrible. Catching up with 3 people in one week is a lot for me. I hope it continues.

Monday when I requested a bunch of days off, I got every single one that I wanted. That doesn't happen much. One of those days is this Friday because I'm going to the Twins game!! I'm absolutely giddy. There's nothing like live baseball. Plus we'll be sitting right by the bullpen (seriously, row 2!). Either Santana or Baker will be pitching, so either way I win when it comes to warm-ups.

My transpod(see picture in the post below) is "out for delivery" so it should be at my apartment when I get home from work...just in time for my tour around Southern Minnesota.

Tomorrow I get to go home. I might even get the time to go golfing while I'm there. *gasp* It would be a miracle. I just feel sorry for the rest of the people on the course...it has been a couple of years since I've been out. Granted, I should work on a paper, but a girl needs to have priorities.

School is going ok. I took a test Monday and I've been on downhill slide ever since. Next week won't be as good since I have three tests and the prescreen of a paper due, so I'm going to enjoy this week while I've got it.

0 mindblowing comments: