BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 10, 2006

oh what a beautiful morning

Here's how today started:

I got up and got ready to go to class. Went outside and started my car. Came inside, made coffee, brushed my teeth, etc. Left to go to class. Get to the stop sign at the end of the parking lot and all of a sudden *BAM* I get rear ended. Well, it's icy so I end up getting pushed into the Jeep in front of me so they get rear ended too. Now there's a big scuff mark on the bumper of my car. So I get the guy's information who hit me and go on my way. I get to school, park my car, go to get my coffee and find out when I got hit, the coffee cup fell out of the cup holder and there is now 16 oz of coffee on the floor in the back of my car. It's fair to let you know that I'm a pile of shit without coffee. I figure no big deal. I can stop at the coffee place on campus. Nope, can't do that either. I don't have my student ID that has flex money on it, nor are there any check blanks left in my wallet.

Why aren't there check blanks in my wallet? Glad you asked. The reason is because yesterday I had to write 2 checks out to the place where I get my oil changed becuase they told me the wrong price. Oh yeah, and they raised the price of an oil change for my car by $15. That's a 50% increase. Time to find somewhere new to go.

I think I have Earl Hickey syndrome.

3 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

T, that sucks. I got rear-ended on Wednesday as well, but there was no damage.

Sorry about the coffee, the stain in the backseat would bother me greatly.

Rachel said...

Sounds like a craptastic start to the day. I hope it gets better from here.

Karma can be a bitch sometimes though, can't it?

Sarah said...

someone watched their earl last night.

my karma-move for the day was returning the extra $1 in change the lady from wendy's gave me.