BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 06, 2006

100 things about me

As promised, here is the list. I think anyone who know's me will find at least 1 thing they didn't know before. At least I hope that happens.

  1. my name is not Earl.
  2. I’m making a list anyway.
  3. I like the show Four Kings
  4. One of my roommates is three feet of angry.
  5. favorite sandwich: peanut butter & pickle
  6. Unless it’s made with sweet pickles (sweet pickles = gross)
  7. I had one for breakfast this morning
  8. I’m a senior at SDSU
  9. I’ll graduate in December with a BA in Economics -Business specialization
  10. I’ll also have a minor in Sociology
  11. I take coffee to class every morning.
  12. When I grow up, I want to work in finance / investing
  13. I will be living in the metro area a year from now.
  14. I only like pens with black ink
  15. my favorite color is blue
  16. I have a hard time trusting people
  17. no single person knows everything about me
  18. I play golf and softball
  19. I would like to successfully play tennis
  20. my favorite sport to watch is baseball
  21. my favorite baseball team is the Twins
  22. I love photography
  23. feet are gross
  24. clowns & bats scare me
  25. I can’t pick a favorite movie
  26. penguins are my favorite animal
  27. I went ice skating tonight and fell down twice.
  28. I won’t be able to walk tomorrow because of it
  29. I’m learning how to stop
  30. the first (and only) time I skied was in the Canadian rockies at sunshine village
  31. I enjoy camping in the summer
  32. favorite breakfast: breakfast burrito
  33. Thanksgiving is my favorite holdiay
  34. favorite coffee place: Caribou
  35. I have cool “internet friends”
  36. my biggest fear is my mom dying
  37. I had a dream last night that she got shot
  38. I drive a VW Passat
  39. it is a manual
  40. I didn’t like or drink milk until I came to college
  41. I have a journal
  42. I should write in it more often
  43. favorite childhood pet: a blue healer named Duke
  44. he got hit by a car
  45. I was born in Spencer, Iowa
  46. I moved to Minnesota when I was 3
  47. I lived on a farm until I was 13
  48. during summer vacation I got up early to do chores even though I didn’t have to
  49. there are over 250 dvd’s in my apartment
  50. I like playing in the rain
  51. this is my last difficult semester of school
  52. I name plants
  53. as of 8/1/06 I will be homeless
  54. I’m not worried about it
  55. I took 4 years of Spanish
  56. I remember very little of it
  57. the next car I buy will be another VW or a Mazda
  58. I’m trying to plan a trip to Denver
  59. it isn’t going well
  60. if I could only travel to one country it would be Ireland
  61. I like swimming
  62. there is a hole in my sock
  63. I made a pasta salad and potato casserole for supper
  64. there are a lot of leftovers
  65. I cried at work 3 times this afternoon
  66. I get embarrassed when people see me cry
  67. it makes me feel weak
  68. there is a nice park across the street from my apartment where I like to walk
  69. 69!! (it’s like I’m 12)
  70. my lamp’s name is Rita: she’s part bowling ball and part hawaiian
  71. I have a brother and a sister who I get along with
  72. I want to get a private pilot’s license
  73. I flew a $4 million jet
  74. I’m addicted to the game donkey conga
  75. my birthday is November 27th
  76. trombones led the big parade
  77. I’ve always wanted to own an island
  78. I’m drinking a raspberry woodchuck cider while writing this
  79. I want to learn how to play guitar and piano
  80. I count money, play pool, guitar and cards left handed
  81. I have three fish: Justin, Rob and Fez
  82. I would like to have a real pet
  83. I was born in 1983
  84. I sing loudly when I don’t think I can be heard
  85. some people call me steven
  86. if I were a boy, my name would be josh
  87. I can’t sleep when it’s hot
  88. I have a large head
  89. when I make snow angels, they have big heads
  90. I like getting mail
  91. I get all warm and fuzzy when someone holds my hand
  92. I like taking naps
  93. I would rather stay up late than wake up early
  94. I get up early a lot
  95. I’m a member of girl’s team chipotle
  96. I hate it when people lie to me
  97. I don’t spend change – it goes in my piggy bank
  98. I’m a sucker for a guy who can sing
  99. I like moJItos
  100. favorite soda: diet coke

9 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

3. I want to like this show because of Seth Green, but I'm having a hard time.
13. dang straight baby.
19. Me too. When youy live here, we'll play.
20. yep.
21. yep.
22. Yep, I was a p[hoto major when i started college.
26. yep.
31. Me too, let's go.
50. Me too.
55. I took 4 years of french.
56. me too.
72. awesome you can be the team chipotle pilot. every team needs a pilot.
79. I can play both, badly on the piano front.
81. I'm getting fish!
85. who would that be? *whistles*
91. me too.
95. me too.

Brianinmpls said...

This list is Awesome....your stock is doing well today:)

theresa said...

aw, thanks Brian :)

does anyone else see a bunch of crazy ass scripty stuff above and below the list? I do. It freaks me out a little.

theresa said...

nevermind. I fixed it.

dawnmarie said...

MTRR I never saw scripty stuff.

Sarah said...

i did. i figured you'd catch on sooner or later.

i like #'s 95, 97 & 99.

Brianinmpls said...

101: I can fix scripty stuff

Rachel said...

3. I have a hard time liking that show. Seth Green's character is a real ass.
6. Mmm... sweet pickles...
13. I hope I will be too.
15. Mine too.
20-22. Me too.
35. Me too.
45. I've been to Spencer a few times.
62. I hate when that happens.
66. Me too.
94. Me too.
95. Why did Team Chipotle cross the road?
97. Me neither.

Anonymous said...

Too funny... I never knew you liked peanut butter and pickles! You are indeed your father's daughter...:-)