BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 16, 2006

adhd extreme

so I'm tired and lacking ambition. the vacuum stopped sucking. our floor is gross. lots of people are falling down on tv. shouldn't ice skaters be better than this? it's the olympics after all. 1 test down, 5 to go. tomorrow night I'm going to sleep a lot. it'll be good. we should all strive to be romantically smooth. 2 skaters left then I have to study. bison cards everywhere. I didn't eat supper tonight. I'm hungry. I should be studying. distractions are everywhere. russian adrien brody is going to win the gold medal. this guy is lord of the dance. beam me up scotty. the vacuum smells like burning. michael doesn't think oscar is american. claussen kicked the vacuum. the cheese slicer is MIA. some people eat bugs...uuuuhh. last skater. gotta catch em all. fatty fatty fat vac open up and let us play. claussen fixed the vacuum. oh wait, no he didn't, it's smoking. the files are in the computer. my laptop is serving as a space heater right now. we had to open the window because of the smoke. in soviet russia, ice skates you. skating is over. I'll stop wasting your time now.

4 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

you're great.

Anonymous said...

Amusing. I hope you got sleep!

theresa said...

I got about 6 hours of sleep! and I kicked ass on my finance test this morning. now I'm trying to study for an operations research test that I have at 3.

Anonymous said...

Wow random. I love it.