BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

a moment of zen

This picture was taken in March of 2003 when I was skiing during spring break in Alberta.


Right now I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with school. I forgot about a paper I should have started a couple weeks ago plus I'll take 2 tests within the next 2 days. I'm starting to think 18 credits was too much for this semester.

On a positive note, in regard to #'s 53 & 54 on my 100 things about me list, I'm no longer homeless as of August 1st. Friday Ace is signing a lease for a 2 bedroom apartment and has invited me to stay with her. Thanks Ace!!

eta: It is now 4:37 am and I've been up studying and working on a paper. I'm giddy because I found an article from The American Economic Review circa 1933 online. I think it could save me. Who expects to find an article online that is 73 years old? Certainly not me.

6 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

18 credits was a bit much for me in a semester too. I did that in the fall of my senior year. Then again, I only had to take 12 credits the following semester in order to graduate, so IMO it was worth it.

dawnmarie said...

you can do it T. less than a year left!

Anonymous said...

It's always amazing what you can find online.

Brianinmpls said...

Def. worth it cause otherwise you would be like me taking 8ish a semester and you will be in school for the rest of your life....muhhahah. Well I don't really mind though it is the only part of my life that is interesting these days.

Brianinmpls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theresa said...

I'm taking 18 this semester and then 6 this summer so I only have 12 in the fall