BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

L is for the way you look at me...

Rachel assigned me the letter L. Here's my list:

1. Limericks - who doesn't love themself a good limerick?
2. Lists- I dig lists. I make them all of the time.
3. Leaky Little Boat- Song by Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. I was listening to it earlier and it reminded me of being at the lake. I love being at the lake.
4. Laughing- It always seems like I'm a little happier when I laugh. I try to do it often.
5. Legos and Light Brites- Two of my favorite childhood toys.
6. Lamp- I love lamp. Hopefully you all understand that.
7. Love- There are a lot of people who I love and who love me. I'm grateful for that.
8. Luck- I'm not very lucky. However, this means I get what I earn and I'm cool with that.
9. Learning- I doubt I'll ever stop learning. Right now I'm kicking around the idea of getting a CFA once I'm done with school.
10. Leaving- I hate leaving. Except South Dakota. I'm excited to get out of here.

Bonus L word:
11. Llamas- Goofy looking creatures, you've gotta love 'em.

4 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

Leaky Little Boat is my fave song off Americano!

Why do you want to leave me all by myself in SD?? :(

theresa said...

I don't want to leave you...I just want to leave all of the backward thinking right wing crazies who live here.

thisisbeth said...

Great list!

I like how "lists" make the list. And I was amused that "Leaky Little Boat" made the list for reminding you of the lake, but "Lake" didn't.

Rachel said...

llamas kinda creep me out. i've heard that they're fun to ride when you're drunk though.