BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I AM THERESA 'S DRUNK POSDT

I lovce you guys. Happy frekaing rgraduation. Me don'e wiht classes fo the mseester. Sorry I'm npyt nbetter at keepiongr in touch wqith everyone. It wase a long and chard semsetar. thanks fopr being graeat an awesome and for yoru support. it' means al ot.

much love to all of you. yall arew the best.

for the record, I wil myh stuffed to baca to my friend ginger.
We rodwe the durnk buyas a me casea (to my houser)

10 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

T, I love this. Much more entertaining than the drunk dials I got last night for the guy who had my phone number before me.

Sarah said...

nahhahahaha! so i maybe don't get the last part, but it's funny as all get-out. :)

i was seeing random drunk comments from you everywhere, so i came here hoping to see your very own drunk post. good work.

dawnmarie said...

i was also seeing random drunk posts. you're great, T.

theresa said...

ok, the last part should read something like this:

"for the record, I will my stuffed chewbaca to my friend ginger. We rode the drunk bus back a mi casa (to my house)"

I have a 2" tall stuffed chewbaca toy that came from burger king and ginger said she wanted it so I decided to will it to her.

Brianinmpls said...

I love drunken posts :)

Rocketstar said...

Now that is a drunken post!

Jessica Magelky said...

You. New Post. Soon. I know you have some free time coming up. So do it.

dawnmarie said...

wow. Ike's a whip cracker.

theresa said...

Ike...did you not talk to me yesterday? You know a new post is the least of my concerns right now :)

Jessica Magelky said...

T-rue. But I have been using this as an anti-study tool. See, doing it right now: pro-cras-tin-a-ting. *claps hands with each syllable*