BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 21, 2006

what a day

Here's what I did today:

  • I got up (it was quite an accomplishment).
  • Headed down to Sioux Falls with Ike and Ace.
  • Had lunch at the fabulous HuHot Mongolian Grill.
  • Went to Verizon, got a new phone. We had a great time with the sales guy who was nice enough to transfer my phone book to my new phone for free!
  • Saw "Take the Lead" at the cheap theater. I'm such a sucker for dance movies.
  • Went to Petco so Ike could get a new fish. His name is Galahad (like the knight). He's red. We like to call him Gally for short.
  • Trekked over to Home Depot. Purchased four flower pots, paint and paint brushes.
  • Ike had a Taco Bell craving, so we had supper.
  • Had to take a detour leaving Sioux Falls due to construction. Got a little lost but ended up on a nice, pretty road.
  • Got some sass from three guys on mopeds. The guy behind them on the Harley showed 'em who was boss.
  • Drove home.
  • Painted three of the flower pots, the other one doesn't require painting. (Tomorrow I will transplant plants into the newly painted pots)
  • Now I'm sitting at my computer while I'm putting songs onto my phone. I can't even tell you how excited I am. If everything works according to plan, the theme from "The Office" will be my new ringer. Rock.
That's all for now. Tomorrow I'm also going to Kris move (some of you met him at Matt's, Sarah has seen him twice), go to the DaVinci Code for the second time, and fill out my renewal FAFSA. It'll be a busy day. If I have time, I'll work on the music post.

4 mindblowing comments:

Jessica Magelky said...

What exactly would a "Kris move" consist of? I have seen the kid move in many ways, and I am curious as to what way you are referring :)

Additionally, this was a stellar day. Just sayin'.

Rachel said...

I love how guys on mo-peds think they're all badass. You're driving a frackin' mo-ped!

dawnmarie said...

dude, Sarah went to Verizon yesterday and got a new phone too.

Sarah said...

yeah, weird! but mine isn't fancy. you know what's better than fancy, though? FREE.