BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 22, 2006

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

...or just learn a little about me. I would actually prefer not to be killed. Anyway, most of you know about this already. Here is the game and my answers:

Take a band/artist and answer the questions with song titles.
BAND: U2
Are you female or male: Grace
Describe yourself: Staring At The Sun
How do some people feel about you: Mysterious Ways
How do you feel about yourself: Running to Stand Stilll
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Gone
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Describe where you want to be: Where The Streets Have No Name
Describe what you want to be: Even Better Than The Real Thing
Describe how you live: Some Days Are Better Than Others
Describe how you love: Everlasting Love
Favorite food: Wild Honey
Share a few words of wisdom: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Your Hero: Pride

2 mindblowing comments:

Jessica Magelky said...

If I promise not to kill you can I hold, kiss, and thrill you? :wink:

theresa said...

It depends...how drunk am I at the time? :)