BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 04, 2006

all about me

I AM: taking a break from writing a paper
I WANT: a pony, I want a party, I want to stay up, I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine...
I WISH: it were December
I HATE: the smell of cooked fish or the taste for that matter
I MISS: my brother (but I get to see him next week...yay!)
I FEAR: the death of my parents
I HEAR: The Daily Show wit Jon Stewart (and now the Colbert Report)
I WONDER: if I'll ever be able to pass the three CFA tests
I REGRET: not doing more stupid stuff when I was a kid
I AM NOT: going to bed anytime soon
I DANCE: when I'm downtown
I SING: mostly in the car, but around the apartment if no one else is home to hear me
I CRY: a lot more than I used to. At some point I realized it was ok to cry. Just don't ask me to cry in front of you, it won't happen and I'd get embarrassed. :)
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as strong as I'd like to be
I MAKE: my bed rarely
I WRITE: a paper on the analysis of a stock portfolio for my theory of investment valuation class
I CONFUSE: other people fairly often
I NEED: sleep
I SHOULD: put a DVD in and get this paper finished
I START: my car every day (I had nothing for this one)
I FINISH: most things just before it has to be finished. I'm a procrastinator.

1 mindblowing comments:

Jessica Magelky said...

I got a blogspot blog! This is me telling you...http://like-eik.blogspot.com/

See you soon.

Additionally, I am glad you sing aroung the apt. when no one is here either--I am right now *singing*.