BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 29, 2006

it's too hot to go to the lake

I HATE hot weather. Why? Because I can't sleep and then my sleep pattern gets all wonky. It's almost 3 am and it's still 76 outside. This is ridiculous. Yeah, I know, I'm a baby and I should just suck it up. I should find a location that is 65 year round. I'd probably be happy there (at least temperature wise).

I've caught up on my internet reading, looked at some old pictures, written in my journal, watered the plants, and once I finish this post, I'll officially be out of things to do. I think I'll go lay in bed and read. Eventually I'll pass out...right?

I think it's going to be a long summer.

8 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

my apt is AC'd. . .

just sayin it's been awhile since I've seen you.

Rachel said...

*also has A/C*

And when you find that place that's 65 year-round, let me know. I'd like to live there too.

Toni said...

You don't have A/C? Sucky.

theresa said...

we do have a/c but it's only in the living room and it doesn't reach the bedrooms.

theresa said...

dawn, I'll see what I can do on making it up to visit sometime soon :)

dawnmarie said...

well, maybe i'll come closer to you.

:ninja:

Sarah said...

:ninja: *snort* maybe, just maybe, my house is air-conditioned too.

dawnmarie said...

t?