BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

losers quit when they're tired, but winners are tired when they quit

Believe me, I'm tired. For two hours everything in the world was right: the hum of the lights, the smell of sweat, dirt and bug spray filled the air, and the sounds of balls hitting bats and then hitting leather. We won both games. The first game we won 19-7 and the second we won 15-0. It was cool. Everything just clicked.

However, I was reminded how out of shape I am. I ran a lot at the games. Probably more than I've ran in like 5 years. Running and I don't get along. Regardless of our past, I think we are going to have to learn how to get along. I'm not going to be one of those run for fun people. In all reality, I'll probably go a couple of times and quit. We'll just have to see how it goes.

2 mindblowing comments:

thisisbeth said...

You can do it! You might find out that running is your soulmate (or is that solemate? hmmm...).

Sarah said...

LOL, beth!!!