BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 15, 2006

keeping the faith...

I help out church league softball team, I get help. hmmm

As mentioned in my previous post, I've been pressed for time. The 4 am bed time yesterday caused me to sleep through my alarm and not go to the two hours of work I normally go to before class (oops). The rain graced us with its presence today and softball was cancelled as a result. I got three extra hours to my day! I had the baseball game on while I was reading (another grand slam...are you kidding me!?!!!). I now have my individual and group assignments done and am ready to take one of my tests!

Tomorrow Today I take test #1 at 10:30. I think it'll be ok. Then work until 5. Then I come home and read during the Twins game and take the second test after the game is over as long as it's done by 11:55 pm. I could probably take it while watching the game, it's multiple choice. Then I sleep.

Speaking of sleep, I'm going to go get about 4 hours worth. I'm headed to bed a full hour before I did yesterday!

0 mindblowing comments: