BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So there I was at the HyVee

Ok, so I wasn't at the HyVee but I typed in "so" and that's what I got.

Drunkness factor: Johan Santana (for those of you don't follow baseball, 57%)

I had softball tonight. I SUCKED...and not in a good way. I had to pitch because our normal pitcher was gone. It was awful. I wanted to cry. I wanted to cry because I was so frustrated. We were playing a good team and my defense was sucking it up, but still, I hated it. We lost by a lot in both games. However, a guy asked for my number at the bar, so that was kinda exciting. (it doesn't happen often...go figure) And he's super sweet, but I'm sure nothing will come of it.
Anyway, nothing has updated in a while so I figured I'd throw something up here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
More random thinking:
How are you good at something one year, and absolutley awful the next? I havne't done a darn thing all year in softball? I HATE being bad at stuff. My defense was never great, but it was nothing to shake a fist at either. My offense used to be awesome. Now it's shite. I could actually hit a ball out of the infield. Oh well, as well as it's fun it's ok, right? Most nights I have fun, but not tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm gonna go put some food in my stomach otherwise it'll be an ugly morning.


goodnight and sweet dreams everyone!!

6 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

It's ok, T. You're still better at playing softball than I am. I can promise you that.

Sherry said...

Hey, give yourself some credit, you stuck it out and will go back next week!

You gave the guy your number, right? Last time I did that, he called me within 2 hours, and we've been happy for 2-1/2 months!

thisisbeth said...

T, you're much much better at softball than I am. They'd never dream of asking me to pitch, mostly 'cause they wouldn't be sure if I could get the ball from the pitchers mound to home...

theresa said...

haha, yeah, I gave him my number. But it wasn't a 'hey, lets go on a date or something' give out my number. It was more of a 'hey, we're friends but we don't have each other's numbers' sort of a situation. I didn't mean to be so misleading to all of my wonderful readers.

Sarah said...

so there i was at the ghetto cub...

dawnmarie said...

I want to hear more about this guy...