BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Cause I'm in too deep...

...and I'm trying to keep, up above in my head, instead of going under.

I'm starting to think that taking six credits worth of classes (in five weeks), working 25-30 hours a week and playing on two softball teams is a bit much for me to handle. Go figure.

Part of it is my fault. I’m too nice to say no. One of the guys I work with at the bank asked me if I would help them out at softball because he thought they would be short on girls. I said sure figuring it was just for tonight’s games. I get to talking with one of the coaches during the game and he said they were almost always short on girls and wondered if I was interested in playing with them every week.

I love softball. That isn’t a secret. The people on this team are great. They’re super fun and the whole system is really relaxed. There are no official umps and people are just there to have fun. I never pictured myself playing softball on a church league but it might just turn out to be great.

Then there’s school. It’s kicking my ass. I have two tests coming up in the next two days. The test for my internet class is due sometime between now and Thursday at 11:55 pm. My other test is in class on Thursday. I also have to get a group project finished, an individual assignment finished, finish the reading for my two classes (I have approx one chapter to read for each class), and prepare for the darn tests. I have softball again tomorrow night which basically means I’m busy from 8am to 9pm tomorrow (there’s work and class in there too).

Right now I’m taking a break from typing an essay for the group project previously mentioned. I suppose I should get back at it. Maybe when I’m done with this I’ll read one of those chapters and get to work on that individual assignment. I have a couple of long nights ahead of me.

4 mindblowing comments:

theresa said...

blogger hates me. I'm sorry if the format of this post is all wonky. It wasn't making breaks in the lines so I had to do it myself.

Everything fits right on my screen, although I had to make the font smaller to make it work. I realize that screen resolutions aren't the same for everyone and therefore it may look different to others.

Jessica Magelky said...

I hear you on the busy-ness; working 7:45 to midnight can tire a person out too. And I thought summer was supposed to be less stressful.... July will be our savior.

thisisbeth said...

Good luck on getting it all done. You can do it!

Rachel said...

Situations like this really put your time-management skills to the test. Summer school sucks, but it's so nice to get the classes out of the way. I also learned that a lot of times the summer version of a class is a lot easier than the full-semester version of a class.