BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

The above is AFI's #1 movie quote of all time. Bonus points to the person who knows what movie it's from and doesn't cheat to find out. :)

Right now we're living in a time where the quality of television programs far exceeds that of movies being released in the theater. I've been begging the movie industry to make a movie that I really want to see on the big screen. Usually there is only one movie at the local cinema I'd be willing to pay for at a time.

This weekend something amazing will happen. Three (count 'em, three) movies will start showing that I'm actually excited to see. I don't know what to do. I'll have to try to space them out because as far as I can tell, it'll be back to crap after this.

Bring on the weekend...

4 mindblowing comments:

UnionMan1864 said...

My dear that would be Gone With The Wind.

theresa said...

*DING DING DING*

We have a winner!!

dawnmarie said...

that's like, the easitest quote contest, ever.

are you going to tell us what movies?

theresa said...

hee..I know. It was more of a speed contest than anything.

The movies are (in order of excitedness*): The Da Vinci Code, United 93 and Over The Hedge.

*I don't even know if excitedness is a word but it seems to be the most fitting.