BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

hot sauce

All right peeps, I just got back from the concert presented by his hotness, Roger Clyne. Again, the man and his Peacemakers put on an AWESOME show. The floor was thumpin, we were all drinking a lot and the music was stellar. I didn't take my camera with but he looked a lot like he did in these pictures, only with a black shirt and no jacket. I took couple of pics on my phone, but they probably didn't turn out well. Some dude bought Suz, Sandy, Kelly and I a drink, which was super. There will be a new RCPM album out soon, so I'm excited for that. And due to hungriness, Ace and I hit up Taco Juans on the way home. We've consumed the taco juans and there are abortions for those who choose to have one...the world is right again. Goodnight.

3 mindblowing comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you like some hot sauce for your puffy taco?

Rachel said...

You amuse me.

Sarah said...

nice post. i love it. i'm sorry i couldn't join you. i was truly considering it at about 7:30 PM, but the school thing got the better of me...