BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 10, 2006

everybody's working for the weekend.

I'm getting shafted today. I don't have school because of Veteran's Day but I'm at work....at the bank. If they let school out, shouldn't banks be closed? That's my opinion anyway. I personally would prefer to honor the veterans. I could have been in the cities last night hanging out at my sister's place but no, I have to work this morning. I did come in for a couple hours yesterday and I'll be able to leave at 11 this morning as a result, but still. I'm really not that bitter, but it kinda sucks.

Oh well, on to happier things. As previously mentioned, I'm going to my sister's this weekend. Her birthday is on Sunday and her husband is at drill for the Army Reserves all weekend. So I'm pretty antsy and ready to leave. My roommate Ace is also going up to spend the weekend with her family so we're going to carpool. That will make the drive go a lot faster. Hopefully we'll be on the road by 11:30.

Only two and a half hours to go!

4 mindblowing comments:

Toni said...

Fun fact. Only 3% of banks have off today nationally. I work at a bank and we have today off.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

T-
At 8:00 tomorrow morning, someone will poison the coffee. Do not let anyone drink the coffee!

Sarah said...

we get a free holiday to use at our discretion for each of the more minor holidays. or if a major one falls on a weekend, so i'm cool w/it.

and p.s. t - your future self is damn funny.

theresa said...

my future self is funny. and thanks to my future self, the coffee is safe for all to drink.