BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

checking in....and out

Wow. Life blew up on me all of a sudden. I'm still alive and well...just busy. Unless something happens that I can't live without telling you, this will probably be my only post for the next week or so. Here's what is going on in the next week:

Tomorrow: work, donate blood, class, work on presentation
Thursday: give presentation, class, exit exam (woohoo!), study for test
Friday: work, take test, possibly drink obscene amounts of booze
Saturday and Sunday: weekend...yay! I'll use it to study....boo.
Monday: work, class, break, 3 hour class, study
Tuesday: test, test, make carrot cake
Wednesday: last day at work(again...woohoo!!), class, go to MN
Thursday: Thanksgiving - my absolute most favorite holiday
Friday: Family get together.

So that's what I'll be doing. Enjoy your week.

2 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

My schedule is pretty much work, work, work, watch TV, work, work, work, work, drink, work, do something for Thanksgiving, work, work, work.

thisisbeth said...

T's coming back! T's coming back!