BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 17, 2006

oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day

Reasons why it's a good day:

  • I'm about half way through the list of crappy stuff.
  • It's my last Friday at the bank.
  • The first two songs played by my iPod this morning were the Cheers theme and "Oo de lally" from Robin Hood.
  • I might get a full night of sleep. :tired:
  • I don't have to go to my class at 2. I can take the test online in the comfort of my own apartment...probably in pajamas.
  • Happy Feet comes out today.
  • eta: I get to talk with Rachel about The Office.
Have a stellar weekend!

3 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

*wants to see Happy Feet* Stupid having to work all the frackin' time.

And Yaaaaay for The Office!

E said...

What does it say about me that I know all of the words to Oo de lally?

Rachel said...

That you have great taste in classic Disney movies.