BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

anyone have spare ambition?

I'm out. All I want to do is lay on the couch and watch a movie instead of writing this frackin paper. I have a long way to go before it's due on Monday. I have a long time before I have to go to bed tonight. How much will I get done? A page or two if I'm lucky.

eta: now I remember why I don't have ambition to work on this. I got a little too over ambitious with the topic I chose and it's hard because it's relatively new. I think I may have shot myself in the foot on this one. Shit.

3 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Poor T.

UnionMan1864 said...

I know how you feel. I have to write a 6 page paper on how the Constitution capped a counter revolution. On top of that I have to write a 4 page paper on a book that we are reading on Auschwitz, for my 20th century European history class, also using 2 seconday sources from our other reading. You'll get through it, just keep on trucking. Remember, the semester is almost over. Yay!

thisisbeth said...

I feel your pain. I need ambition today...I'm at work, and I don't want to work on this project.