BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

feels like home

The new place is rocking my socks off. I love it there.

Our living room has this amazing comfy/home feeling to it. It's nearly impossible not to relax while you're watching a movie, a baseball game or just talking. Not to mention the giant west facing window in the living room is great for watching random, really awesome sunsets. Or, in last night's case, being able to watch the storm roll in was pretty fun too.

We're still working on getting a good internet connection. Our current situation can best be described as wonky. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully once it's up and running my posts will become somewhat regular again.

That's all for now.

3 mindblowing comments:

Sherry said...

It's always good when the new place can be called home! Mine isn't quite that yet...but that's my fault because I'm never there!

Enjoy the new home!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you like it. I can't wait to move.

Toni said...

I'm glad you like your new place! I love comfy/homey living rooms.