BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 07, 2006

new toy

Thanks to the Missouri tax free holiday event last weekend, I picked this up at Best Buy. I have to admit, I felt bad for spending so much money on a spontaneous purchase, but the pictures it took at the game Friday night made all of the guilt go right down the drain.
So far I'm loving the camera. Now I just need to get out and find excuses to take pictures with it. I might have to go see the sights in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area when I'm there this weekend. I'll try to upload some KC pictures tonight.

5 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

ooooh... fancy...

Sarah said...

hehe and here's me, all "what was T doing in MO?" duh.

looks purty fancy though.

dawnmarie said...

I don't get the tax-free part.

theresa said...

I guess I could have explained that a little better. Sorry.

Randomly, Missouri (and from what I understand, some other states) have random weekends where sales tax isn't charged. The weekend I was there was one of those weekends.

I doubt we'll ever see something like that in Minnesota.

Rachel said...

I've heard that a handful of states do a tax-free weekend this time of year to give families a chance to do their back-to-school shopping and not pay sales tax on any of it.