BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the sun is shining and the grass is green...

...under the three feet of snow I mean

Why I have that song in my head, I have no idea. And I don't have it on my iPod, so it'll be stuck in my head for a while.

Classes started this week. My last semester is finally underway. I've been to three of my four classes thus far. They seem like they'll be ok, if not interesting and maybe fun...especially my social problems class. The fourth one I go to this afternoon. It's going to be lame. I have no idea why I need introduction to computers as a business econ major, but the powers that be have deemed it so. It'll be an easy A, but it'll be hard to sit through 3 times a week. It's computer science 105. My two "real" classes (Industrial Organization and Business Strategy & Policy) are probably going to be a lot of work but in terms of the material we're covering, they should be ok. In industrial organization, two of the topics we're covering are gambling and the beer brewing industries. yay!

I'm hoping classes don't cause a whole lot of stress this semester. I'm stressed out enough the way it is. I'm just ready for it to be the middle of December so I can get on with my life. There are a select few that I will miss here in Brookings. But I can always come back and visit.

3 mindblowing comments:

UnionMan1864 said...

Beer brewing industries? that is so awsome. Of course when class is done with you can sample what you have been studying.

dawnmarie said...

There were a few people I thought I'd miss from college and would go back and visit. I haven't been back once, and I'm ok with it.

Sarah said...

congrats, senior!