BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

that's not a mojito!

After the game Saturday night , we checked into our hotel, then my posse and I went out for drinks. We ended up at The Local which is a very cool Irish pub. Their special that night was one of the tastiest things ever. A "Big Ginger" is Jameson whiskey and ginger ale, garnished with lemon and lime wedges.

Oh! And while you're there, see if BriaƱ is around. It seems that I missed him by a few minutes.

4 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

ah, the local.

UnionMan1864 said...

I been to the local a couple times. It's a great pub! Last time I went there was with my buddy when he was home from Iraq for 2 weeks. we had the 13 yr old Jameson Whiskey. It's was really tasty but kinda pricy, like $15 a shot.

Brianinmpls said...

I am so sorry i missed you ...i was only a short walk away...that is if I could walk...lol

muhahahahaha

theresa said...

hee. no need to be sorry. we'll just have to catch up the next time I'm in town.