BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

“The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.”

- Chuck Palahniuk

So how was your weekend? ;)

Mine was chaotic. I took Friday and Monday off of work. Thursday night and Friday morning I spent packing and moving random stuff into my new apartment. Then Friday afternoon I headed to Pine Island (a bit north of Rochester).

Saturday was wedding day. Wedding #1 was in Rochester at 6 pm. It was a beautiful ceremony at the Rochester Art Center. After that, Claussen and I headed to Fairmont to catch the dance portion of Wedding #2. Much alcohol was consumed and many good times were had.

Rach, remember when we saw that lady eating a Chipotle burrito in her car and we made fun of her? It's really not as hard as you'd think. Not only did I eat a Chipotle burrito while driving, but I was wearing a white skirt and came out of the experience unscathed.

Sunday was mostly a quiet day spent at my parent's place. Marvin and Sarah were home from Colorado, it was good spending some time with them.

Monday was spent driving back to Brookings, moving more stuff, and attempting to get settled in. I'm liking the new place a lot and I'll be quite glad when I only have to worry about one apartment. The end of the week can't get here fast enough.

4 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

*impressed*

Good work with the burrito. mmm... burrito.

Dammit! Now I want a burrito!

dawnmarie said...

i eat burritoes (I think it should be spelled like that in the plural, like tomatoes) in the car. i have very little problems with this.

Brianinmpls said...

You know I love chuck right and have every one of his books signed and have basically stalked him around the country

theresa said...

nope, I didn't know that. but now I know random Brian fact #2374. excellent.