BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 13, 2006

hooray for road trips

I'm not sure if this week could be any longer. Normally softball gets me through the week, but this week it didn't. On defense, I was just fine. Offense can only be explained with one word...assbat. It gets frustrating when you can't help out your team produce any runs. By the time our two games were over I was frustrated and feeling sorry for myself. Not good. I hate nights like that. The remedy: a mojito and bed.

Today work is dragging. I've been here for two hours and it feels like I've been around for a full work day. When I get off of work I need to clean out/pack my car with stuff to drop off at my parent's place this weekend. I need to pack more too.

Tomorrow I head to the cities to hang out with my peeps and go to a Twins game (Saturday is DQ hat day!). I've been taking short lunches and coming in early so I can leave early. So I'm hoping to leave b-town around 2. Sunday on my way to my parent's place I'm going to swing by my sister's place in EP and hang out there for a bit. Then it's off to Dunnell to switch vehicles so I'll have a truck for the move at the end of next week.

8 mindblowing comments:

Brianinmpls said...

wait we are going on Sunday right?

theresa said...

You better believe I'm going. You better be there too :)

dawnmarie said...

What? no, I thought we were going on Saturday.

theresa said...

I can go both days. :shrug:

Rachel said...

I'm more excited about drinking tomorrow night, to be honest... It's been a long week.

Sherry said...

You guys have fun!

theresa said...

I'm getting out of town. I'm up for anything and everything.

dawnmarie said...

I can't go on Sunday. :buddha: