BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 10, 2006

everybody's workin for the weekend

Yeah, I have a case of the Mondays. The day is going pretty well considering that fact. I'm just excited for the upcoming weekend. Since I rocked the socks off of my summer classes, I decided to reward myself with a trip to the cities. Friday can't come soon enough. I don't fully know what's on the docket for the weekend, and I don't really care. I'm just excited to be out of Brookings and having a bit of fun.

I'm going to try to work a bit extra every day so I can leave a little early Friday. They days will go by fast because there's a lot going on. On top of work, I'm playing a lot of softball. Co-ed starts this week so now I'm up to 6 games a week. Our co-ed games will either be Tuesday or Friday night. If the games are scheduled for Friday, I'll start co-ed league next week. Between softball and packing, Friday will be here before I know it!

Happy Monday everyone!

5 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

yay for you coming to the cities! Looks like it's just gonna be you and me, kid.

Sherry said...

Have a great time!

Maybe you should be called Cornucopia of Softball. 6 games a week?! Stretch, drink lotsa water and take a good soak when you're done!

theresa said...

I just found out that 4 of the 6 softball games are tomorrow night. I'm gonna sleep well after that's over.

Rachel said...

That's a lotta softball! I should be able to hang out Friday night and Sunday afternoon. I don't know when Mom is getting here on Saturday yet.

Sarah said...

have some burritos for me. *sniff sniff*