BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

update

Nothing much new on my end. The wedding last weekend was wonderful. The bride and church were both georgous. Two best friends got married to each other. I got asked to be a godparent to the baby of one of my best friends. New Year's Eve was a blast. It was the normal reunion with my high school friends which lasted until the wee hours of the morning. Had lunch at Olive Garden. Bought both an excercise ball and some new bedding.

Thursday I go to Lutsen as my final hoorah to college. Then I grow up. It's like some sort of weird rite of passage. Oh well. It'll be great fun. See you sometime next week.

6 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

I lvoe Lutsen. Where are you staying?

theresa said...

we rented out a condo at at caribou highlands. :excited:

Brianinmpls said...

What is this weird rite? does it involve anything naughty that you are leaving out?

Sarah said...

was it canada and brittany?

[just trying to act like i'm all on the inside and stuff 'cause i'm lonely back here in sodak all by myself...]

theresa said...

Brian...nothing weird that I know of :) It's just the last planned thing I have to do with my college friends.

Sarah, it was my friends AJ & Maria from high school. Canada and Brittany get married in June.

dawnmarie said...

T, we stayed next door at Eagle Ridge, but had breakfast there, have a fantastic time!

And Swarm Tickets came today!

next Thursday, the 11th, 5:30, Bonfire on Grand if you can make it.