BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 26, 2007

chasin' the day away

That's what I do all day every day. This job search is getting slightly frustrating. I know I need to be patient, it's not an overnight process. But money is starting to run low and having no income scares me. I've pretty much got a job as a teller locked down, but I don't think I'm desperate enough for that just yet.

On a more cheerful note, tomorrow should be a good day. I'm most likely going to Twinsfest. And after Twinsfest, I'm going to Dawn's to drink some wine. Baseball, friends and wine...do days get better than that?

I'm going to a baby shower next weekend. Anyone got an idea for a super awesome gift? I know that I have the fallback of the baby registry, but I'd like to think that I'm more creative than that.

5 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

well, my job is better than a teller job. but it's in sioux falls...

hang in there hon. it'll happen.

Rachel said...

there's some really cute baby stuff at ikea.

dawnmarie said...

In my experience, people register for stuff, because that's what they want, unless its something homemade, like a quilt or something, I'd stick with the registry. Unless she/he is your best friend since you were kid.

And you'll get a job. If I owned a business, I'd hire you. Too bad I don't own a business.

thisisbeth said...

Well, my only creativity as far as baby stuff goes is to wrap the present in a receiving blanket, using diaper pins to close it, and use a rattle or small toy as the bow.

Sherry said...

If you think of anything, let me know. My sister is having a shower in 13 days. I'm thinking of giving her a "get out of jail free" card.