BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

and so it begins

The job interview went well this morning. The people I interviewed with seemed to like my interest in the financial world as well as the fact that I didn't want to sit in an entry level position forever. One of the guys I interviewed with also thought the interview went well, or so the lady at Prostaff told me. So that's encouraging. The office is a 5-10 minute drive north on 169 from where I'm at. All things considered, I'd be pretty happy if I was offered the job. It might not be the ideal job coming out of college but it's a big step in the right direction.

Lately I've been watching a lot of TV on DVD. I've made it through everything I have, so I've started in on my sister and brother-in-laws stuff. My new project is this:

The complete series of Sex and the City. All 6 seasons. It could take a while. There's something like 95 episodes and they're all 30 minutes each.

As a funny sidenote: My mom just called me. The ringers on my phone are all messed up so when she called, the ringtone was "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake. It gave me a good laugh.

7 mindblowing comments:

Sherry said...

T. - Great job on the baby gifting! I think I am just going to have to put some time into this baby shopping thing. Those baby gifts are not going to magically appear wrapped for me.

Sex and the City was worth every minute. It took me 9 months, but I got through every episode.

Rachel said...

I'm glad to hear the interview went well. I don't have any more DVDs for you right now, but I bet if you ask Kurtis and/or Angela nicely, they might let you borrow British Office after I'm done with it. It'll be a while though.

Zeke said...

Just say no to Sex and the City. That is all.

dawnmarie said...

I agree with senor claussen on this one.

Jessica Magelky said...

And Eik says watch it. I watch it every night. I think my favorite it the Scrunci episode--I have a girl in one of my classes who wears a red Scrunci, so I think of Sex and the City every time I see her.

And congrats on a successful interview--I had one too so maybe we can both get jobs!!

Sarah said...

sexyback. heh.

theresa said...

claus, dawn: watching Sex and the City is going to happen. It wasn't really a "should I watch this?" senario. :)

Ike: I'm glad the interview went well. It would be great if we both got jobs soon! I haven't watched the red scrunci episode yet, but I'll let you know once I do.