BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

baby shopping

I finally got it done. One trip to Babies R Us and $90 later, the O'ding family has a present for baby Big Bird. Actually it's a multitude of small gifts, but that stuff adds up fast. Here's the loot:



I discovered it's really fun shopping for a baby. I spent almost two hours in the store. That's pretty unheard of for me. My favorite item is the diaper/messenger bag. Although the picture doesn't display it well, it's made of a brown suede material and has a lot of cool compartments inside as well as a foam changing pad in the back. This isn't an item they registered for, but I couldn't pass it up. It was just that cool. Other items of notability include the Twins blanket and the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" which they had registered for. I obviously hate the Twins but the red part of the blanket is this really nice satiny feeling material and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" is one of my favorite children's books...I was psyched to see them on the registry. Little did the soon to be parents know that they were going to get that book anyway. And you see that package of wet wipes...the only reason I bought them is because there were penguins on the package. I know, I'm a nerd. Get used to it. :)

Enough about baby stuff. I have a job interview tomorrow at UBS Financial Services in Minnetonka. Let's all hope that goes well and I'll be working soon!

3 mindblowing comments:

Jessica Magelky said...

LUCK!

thisisbeth said...

I love "The Very Hungry Catepillar", too! That's an awesome present you picked out!

Best wishes on the interview!!

Rachel said...

oh yeah...

Suit up!