BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

christmas

Honestly, I'm glad it's over. It's great seeing everyone and giving/getting gifts, but it's just so darn much work. I came out of it with a lot of new stuff though.

My holiday collection:
The Office 2007 wall calendar
iTunes gift card
dress shirt
fleece jacket*
fleece hoodie*
fleece sweats*
t-shirt*
small suitcase*
Grey's Anatomy season 2
teakettle
coffee grinder
pillows
matted and framed pictures of my family
picture frame with a $100 bill put on display

All items with * behind them are olympic themed as my brother works for the US Paralympics.

Needless to say, was happy with what I was given. It seems like even though people say they're going to cut back I still got way more than I ever expected.

This upcoming weekend brings more chaos/traveling. I'm lighting candles at a friend's wedding this weekend, so Friday I make yet another voyage to the southern part of the state for the rehearsal/groom's dinner. Saturday is the wedding. Then Sunday I'm off to Rochester for a New Year's Eve party which promises to be a good time.

One of these days I might start looking for a job. It's on my to do list for tomorrow. Seriously, it is.

3 mindblowing comments:

dawnmarie said...

the question is where on the list is it? the top? the bottom? huh? huh?

what is the significance of the $100.00 bill?

lighting candles? That seems like an odd job? Is it a part of the ceremony, or are you just in charge of the matches? This confuses me.

Have a good New Years, maybe someday we'll get to play now that you're here!

Sarah said...

i miss you!

theresa said...

and I miss you.

I'll answer dawn's questions later. I'm too drunk to think.