BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 14, 2006

school's out forever!

As of 4:15 pm, I am no longer a college student. To be completely honest, it's kinda freaky. Now I'm just unemployed. Now I have to be a big kid and find a job. I've done some packing and will be making my first trip to Eden Prairie tomorrow. I like the idea of change until it's actually time to implement said change. Then I get a wee bit scared. I know it will all work out the way it's supposed to, but still. Luckily I have moving and Christmas to keep me sidetracked for a little while. So if you know any jobs that a fresh out of college, economics major with a business specialization would be qualified for, let me know.

Oh, and I'm jamming out to "All I Want for Christmas is You". Rock.

2 mindblowing comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats! No worries, you'll find a job. :)

Brianinmpls said...

Well if you need a big kid drink let me know I am in town the 28th-29th and then again for good after the 4th of Jan