BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 20, 2006

"A bargain is anything a customer thinks a store is losing money on"

-Kin Hubbard

Ace and I went to Movie Gallery to rent a couple of movies yesterday. We ended up walking out with 10. And we rented "Over the Hedge" for my Gamecube. The 10 movies we walked out with, we now own. It turns out that the video store was having a stellar deal on previously viewed movies. These are the five I ended up with:

Oceans Twelve
The Island
Red Eye
The Day After Tomorrow
Around the Bend

The beautiful part? It ended up costing me a grand total of $21.20

3 mindblowing comments:

Sarah said...

how many of those movies have you seen? i saw the first three and will refrain from making editorial comments until i know whether or not you have seen them.

dawnmarie said...

I have not seen one single one of those movies.

and we went to rent over the hedge, the movie, last night, and there wasn't one.

theresa said...

I have seen all of them.