BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 08, 2006

as much as Dawn likes shoes....

I'm never going to run a shoe company. I'm preparing for a long afternoon of reading reports on financial data and take an online, 20 question, 90 minute quiz. I might be done by 7. I already had to go buy a new printer cartridge because printing out all of the reports killed the old one. Time to break out the calculator.

Maybe I'm just bitter...

Update: It's almost 5 hours later and I'm done. I printed out 42 pages of information to take a 20 question quiz. That's 2.1 pages of information per question. The darn thing took me 65 minutes, and I got 18/20 correct. Good enough for this kid. Now to spend the third day of my fabulous 3-day weekend studying for a test in the same class. Boourns.

0 mindblowing comments: