BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 04, 2008

What a lot we lost when we stopped writing letters. You can't reread a phone call.

Liz Carpenter

I'm generally not one who loves phone conversations. I usually prefer face to face conversations or emails. Normally my 450 minute cell phone plan is more than enough. However, this month I have already gone past my 450 minutes and my billing cycle doesn't end until Thursday. It's odd because all of a sudden I feel like I can't go for the next 4 days without talking to someone not on the Verizon network (IN minutes are free).

So for those of you not using Verizon, don't call me until Friday :)

3 mindblowing comments:

dm said...

*writes T a letter*

Zeke said...

*finds a snail and glues a post-it note to the shell*

Sarah said...

you can call me, baby!